Probation Revocations & Motions to Adjudicate

Right to a Hearing

Just because the state has filed a motion to revoke or adjudicate your probation, does not mean that will be the end result or that you will be held without bond pending the final outcome of your case. You have the right to a hearing, and in some cases, the right to have a bond set. Do not stop reporting to your probation officer even if the state has filed a motion. 

You are still on probation until the judge says you are not.

Call one of the best defense lawyers in North Texas for a free consultation.